Did you know that Liminka is a paradise for detached house living? In Liminka you live in a countryside municipality, close to good public services as well as wildlife – all the while only 20 minutes away from the city of Oulu. The land lots in Liminka are good-sized; ample space, nature and recreation has been taken into consideration in the town planning. Each neighbourhood forms its own little village inside a village. When you want to live in a safe, peaceful and comfortable environment, Liminka is your first choice.
Liminka is a municipality of good travel connections and you can reach it easily from the motorway. In the future, Liminka is planning to start a commuter train service, which could take you effortlessly along the railway to the city for work or leisure. Liminka also has its own regional optical fibre so when working from home, you can rest assured that everything runs smoothly. You can even work from the Liminka town hall café, where there is a fast and affordable connection to wherever you need to reach in the world.
Liminka’s services are designed to work, whether you need a land reservation, construction permit, health and social services, lunch spots or anything else – the services are always nearby. There are also exceptional opportunities for hobbies and leisure activities in Liminka. At Lakeuden kansalaisopisto and the Liminka School of Art you can strengthen your cultural know-how and artistic skills. Music teaching is available at Limingan seudun musiikkiopisto. There are also ample opportunities for sports such as ice hockey or football, and even fencing or ballet.
Liminka has these things and much more:
- The most mover attractive municipality in Northern Ostrobothnia.
- Youngest population in Finland
- 7th most educated working-age population in Finland
- Second lowest unemployment in Northern Ostrobothnia
- One of the best public health services in Northern Ostrobothnia
- One of the top municipalities for proportional population growth in Finland in the 2000s
- A municipality that actively maps out detached house land lots near services
- Generously-sized land lots
- The perfect choice for people who love nature and the outdoors
- A municipality that warmly welcomes all new residents and entrepreneurs
We always have land lots and apartments for sale so feel free to contact Liminka municipality or come visit us.
For information on recycling and household waste disposal, click here.
Liminka – here is home!