The vaccination site is located on the first floor of Lakeustalo, at the address Liminganraitti 10 C. Vaccinations are available only by booking from 08 5587 3890.
- Vaccination appointment booking is available for all 12-year-olds and older. When arriving to the vaccination alone, 12- to 14-year-olds need a permission slip from home. All those who have turned 15, do not need a separate permission from a guardian. Children may also be able to access vaccinations from the school health care at a later date. The permission slip can be found from this link.
- Call 08 5587 3890. Listen to the information provided and choose koronarokotukset by dialling 2. We will call you back within a few weekdays. If we have not been able to contact you after calling twice, you must leave another call-back request in the above appointment booking number.
- It is helpful to take your kela-card or another form of ID to your appointment for identification.
- The Covid booster shots are being distributed to the municipalities based on the first vaccination times. We recommend that you use the second vaccine appointment that was given to you during your first vaccination. In case you cannot make the appointment, you should reschedule by calling the above booking number. If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment.
- There is a delay in the vaccination information being accessible at Omakanta, because the vaccination dates are still being entered into the patient information system. If you cannot view your certificate at Omakanta, please be patient. If you have an imperative reason for needing your vaccination certificate early, please contact the health centre by calling 040 160 6376.